e-Commerce no doubt, is driven by technology and spans the use of various e-Commerce channels, such as: mobile commerce, supply chain management, Internet marketing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems. In a connected manner, every business that maximizes deliverables from e-Commerce take advantage of one or more of these channels. These channels exchange data and information across various platforms and applications to be able to respond effectively to changing market conditions, whilst delivering a highly optimized customer and user experience. At the core of the interconnectedness of these channels, processes and data exchange is integration, achieved via an integration platform.
Positioning SAP CPI for e-Commerce applications integration
SAP offers commerce solutions widely used in the e-commerce space, such solutions include SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud. SAP CPI as iPaaS tool has a strong positioning for Integrating these SAP commerce solutions with other SAP Applications, third applications, devices (POS) and web-based applications.
OUR SAP CPI Offerings
- SAP CPI-Process Integration (PI)
- SAP CPI-Data Services (DS)
Deployment of SAP CPI could be via a Partner’s Edition (which is not for productive use, but for SAP Partners internal use, for PoCs) or Enterprise Edition which is for productive use. Enterprise Edition the Enterprise Edition bundle includes process integration, data integration, application programming interface (API) management, and Open Data Protocol (oDATA) provisioning.
THE SAP CLOUD PLATFORM INTEGRATION SERVICES ENABLES:
- Seamless integration processes and data in real-time across applications, 3rd-party solutions, vast connectivity, transformation and routing capabilities built in SAP Cloud Integration.
- Save time and effort by using pre-packaged integration flow. Pre-built by process and data integration expertise from established skilled experts.
- Flexibility to build custom integration scenarios to cater to any business integration requirements following enterprise integration pattern best practices.
- Quickly automate flexible decision logic in new and existing applications using SAP Cloud Platform Business Rules.
- Bring SAP Business Suite data to cloud and enable access to SAP Business Suite data securely using SAP Cloud Platform OData Provisioning.
- Create business networks and enable cross-company collaboration to discover, explore, and test available APIs quickly and efficiently using SAP Cloud Platform API Management.
- Simplify and securely connect Cloud and On-Premises Systems using SAP Cloud Platform Connector.
SAP CPI as an iPaaS tool becomes more attractive for your e-Commerce platform, as it offers a wide range of capabilities includes: security, connectivity, various messaging protocols, and rapid development and deployment with the use of industry standard prepackaged integration contents.