We offer integrated end to end implementation services that enable organizations to analyze data, generate insights and ultimately value. Our strength in diverse Business Intelligence tools, our innovation and with our experience in delivering successful BI implementations in several countries and across multiple industries, make us a reliable and suitable Business Intelligence partner. Besides catering to our clients’ existing needs, we do accommodate the emerging trends to re-invigorate our clients’ Business Intelligence initiative, making it more beneficial, appealing, insightful and actionable.
Synergy Global Systems delivers these Benefits of SAP BPC as a Service:
- Cost is involved in the benefits of using sap,cost is always a key driver of decisions – by choosing a cloud solution from a specialist in BPC, you get benefits of scale that are simply not feasible in an on-premise or generic cloud deployment. The pre-designed best practice reference architecture, the appropriately shared infrastructure, the support from a specialist team of BPC experts, all mean that cost for each individual customer is minimised, not just with no compromises on quality, but actually with significant improvement.
- Time to deploy is significantly reduced with preconfigured and pre-existing components able to be deployed in hours not weeks, with further reductions in professional services or internal IT time needed to build servers and virtual machines.
- Scalability that is delivered from virtual landscapes which are built on significantly larger physical infrastructures than would be deployed for an on-premises implementation. It means that the system can grow with the business and is not constrained by an initial investment that can be further limited by availability of equivalent generation technology should the system grow and need additional horsepower.
- Security and Resilience are of course key to what are often mission critical systems used in controlling the business and providing disclosure to regulatory bodies. With automated backups, proven reliability, availability guarantees and importantly, people who are genuinely expert in making sure a BPC system is functioning as it is meant to, our customers benefit from knowing they have the system available to them when they need it day in day out. With customers in all sectors including many with highly sensitive data, we understand security needs and with our state-of-the-art protections are able to provide audit information and assurance to meet the most stringent global requirements.
- Providing a single point of service we make it easy for users. Our customers have one number to call, be it for functional, technical, software and even BAU process issues, they know they can rely on us to provide them the right answers faster. There is no management overhead arbitraging between providers, if something isn’t right it is sorted swiftly and simply. Patching and upgrades are taken care of, even additional solution development – there isn’t ever a need to search for an answer.
For years our customers have enjoyed the additional benefit of a long-term supplier relationship that has grown with their need and has sustained them with advice and support tailored to them based on a knowledge of their people and business. It is having the A team of experts on hand that would be impossible to build from internal resources alone who know you and your business – the best possible world. Indeed, as a key KPI our business makes every customer a reference able customer – true from our initial year of operation and the fact that every customer then remains a customer now, even those who have been acquired and for whom the relationship has transitioned to the new parent.